With the recent outbreaks of the Delta strain of Covid-19, NJCA has postponed the delivery of programs scheduled over the next few months. We will be in touch with all who registered, and they will have the option of receiving a full refund of registration fees or rolling the funds over to the same program slated for delivery in the new year. Either way, those who have registered for cancelled programs will be have priority registration the next time the course is offered.
At this stage, NJOP is still going ahead in November. The college is keeping a close eye on the outbreaks and closed borders, and should the situation change we will contact all participants. As a precaution, please ensure that your flights and accommodation costs are refundable, and if you have visited the eastern states recently, please check the health advice in your jurisdiction.