Jury Management 2017
The purpose of this program is to look at ways of dealing with the many practical issues connected with managing a jury in the course of a jury trial. These include:
- Communicating effectively with juries
- Effective post-empanelment communication
- Dealing with issues during the trial
- Effectively delivering the charge
- Dealing with longer jury trials
The program will include sessions on communication, the use of question trials, and the effect of the availability of social media on jury behaviour.
Click here to register your interest.