Leadership Program for Heads of Jurisdiction
The aim of this program is for judicial heads of jurisdiction to explore the leadership qualities that a head of jurisdiction needs to develop and their practical application. The program will be based on discussion and exchange of experience between participants.
• examine their own leadership style
• consider their impact as leader on their court
• identify how as leaders they can most effectively lead their court
• identify organisational design options that will benefit their court
• consider how to give effect to their obligation to share the management of their court
• consider how to foster collegiality, and enthusiasm to contribute to the work of the court both inside, and outside, trials and hearings